top of page


Now accepting applicants for the 2023-2024 school year!

To enroll your child in this program, you need to complete and return the forms listed below.

We require these forms to be fully filled out and in our possession before we can take responsibility for your child. There are no exceptions to this rule!

Here are the forms you need to submit:

  1. Enrollment Handbook, which includes:

    • Emergency Contact Information

    • Authorized pick-up information

    • Physician's name and number

    • Tuition Agreement

    • Your child's schedule

  2. Medication Authorization - This gives us permission to administer prescribed medication, and/or pain medicine such as Motrin or Tylenol.

  3. Immunization records - It is important that your child's immunization records are up to date. Please provide the center with the records each time your child receives an immunization.

  4. Parent's Handbook Acknowledgment form

  5. Income Eligibility Application - This is required if you want your child to participate in the Child & Adult Care Food Program.

Please make sure to complete these forms thoroughly so that we can meet your child's needs effectively.

Please note that the Children, Youth, and Families of NM require all children to have up-to-date immunizations. You must submit the immunization records to the center each time your child receives a vaccination.

Need assistance filling out your paper work? We're here to help! 

Get in touch so we can start working together! 

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page